Hours Of Praise UK
Hours Of Praise recognizes the importance of keeping personal information private and protected for its event attendees and visitors.
We want to assure you that we do our best to keep your information secure so that it is confidential at all times. We adhere to the provisions of the GDPR, which gives you control over the information we keep about you and how we contact you in future for information about our programmes and events either directly or through 3rd party services such as Eventbrite, Mailchimp, etc.
This Notice explains how we achieve these goals and gives details of our privacy practices, including what information we collect, how the information will be used or disclosed, and your rights with respect to our collection and use of personal data.
By choosing to remain on our mailing list or using our online services, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
2. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information either by consent from subjects or for legitimate interests. We collect your personal information because it helps us to notify you and other participants about our programmes, events, Christian activities and other services. In addition, personal information helps us to continue to develop and improve the way the Hours of Praise operates and supports its event attendees.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order for us to provide you with our services, we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and other service provisions. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. Essentially, the information we hold about you is used to provide you with the services you have requested or to inform you of our programmes and events. This information is being, and will be used for the purposes outlined at the time of collection. In particular, we collect and process names, email addresses and sometimes telephone numbers, images, video recording.
4. HOW WILL HOURS OF PRAISE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU THAT IT COLLECTS ?
Hours of Praise will process the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We may therefore use this personal data for sending you information about the Hours of Praise programme, other related Christian events, our event products and changes to Hours of Praise website.
5. DOES HOURS OF PRAISE DISCLOSE MY INFORMATION TO OTHER PARTIES?
Hours of Praise will not provide your information to any other company or organization, unless it is required to do so by law, Court Order by other Government or law enforcement authorities or as described in this Policy Statement.
Hours of Praise uses the services of leading digital service and data management service providers in processing your data for different purposes, including database management service, email services, event management services and others. We partner with Eventbrite, MailChimp and others. These organizations will not share this information with third parties, except for payment services. They are not allowed to use any personally identifiable information except for the purpose of record keeping and attendance list for programmes and events.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that Hours of Praise refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to make an official complaint as provided by the law.
If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us by post or email using the contact details below.
We take all reasonable safeguards to keep all your personal information as secure as is humanly possible. We conform to strict data handling guidelines, and all our authorized persons are made aware of their obligations to keep the information for authorized use only. Of course, no technology is fail-safe, but we have made every reasonable effort to keep our systems up to date with the relevant security measure.
8. EXTERNAL LINKS
9. FUTURE POLICY
We may need to update or modify this privacy statement at any time, and modifications are effective upon being posted on the Hours of Praise website. You are responsible for reviewing this privacy statement periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes to it.
10. CONTACTING HOURS OF PRAISE
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the privacy practices of Hours of Praise or if you want to exercise any of the rights that you are given under this Privacy Statement you can contact us using the details below:
The Data Privacy Officer,
Hours of Praise
Discovery Centre Barking
Creekmouth Barking, London
email@example.com | +447863254161